5000

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the hits. 5000 to be exact!

For those of you who are paying attention, ou know that all those viewings, comments and emails about this blog are serving to build my platform...the hardest part of my current book proposal...and completely out of my control if not for you!

So thanks for coming back, and for all your encouraging comments and emails. I do it for you. Seriously. Not to mention to keep me sane. (And on a side note: if Blogger would cooperate with me this week, I'd have a lot more to say than this, but alas...it is not letting me cut and paste my material from my primary document. So stay tuned for those bugs to get worked out.)

But like I said, I am extremely thankful for you. I feel like I should have a cake to share with you...or give away a prize to the 5000th viewer or something. Instead, I will try to keep doing what I'm doing...and I will pray God sees fit to use me to encourage you 5000 more times.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

kelly ens said…
your blog is fantastic; i LOVE reading it :)
congrats on 5000 hits - i think in no time you'll be at 50,000+ :)
Ditto what kelly said...I love it when I see a new blog from you on my Bloglines! God IS using your words! Thanks from a fellow mama :)

Popular Posts