Too Many Blogs...

By the lack of posting around here, you wouldn't know that I have a file FULL of posts waiting their turn to be published.  The truth is, I have too many blogs these days and I guess the others are taking priority!  Too many family members that need to see what their cousins, nieces, and grandsons are up to has caused me to spend more time making sure my private family blog is getting the attention it needs.  Also...we are trying to get a blog going for our SBS ministry that we have recently returned to at YWAM Kona.

Oh, and did I mention I just moved my little family across an ocean?  You get the point...I'm busy.  But so are you!  So thanks for checking in, and not giving up on me just yet.  If you miss me too much, feel free to email me at septfamilyblog@gmail.com.  I am happy to send invites to my personal blog so you can keep up with me a different way.  Friend or not, you're welcome there if you read here.

So I have not given up mothering from my knees...(in fact, I feel like lately I'm spending more time there than usual), I've just put it on hold for a while, I guess.  If you're a follower it stands to reason that you'll hear about it on your dashboard when I finally find time to finish editing some of those posts and push the official "publish" button.

Until then...

Comments

Popular Posts