Reopening Resolutions

As much of the world “reopens,” what is the thing you began/cultivated/ discovered during quarantine that you now carry out into new normal…the thing that you are desperate to keep as part of life going forward?

I love to ask people this question lately, as I know that isolation, difficulty and discomfort tend to be valuable teachers.  But I also know the ease with which we abandon these lessons and discoveries and fall back into old habits when life gets comfortable again.  So if you’re willing…would you share your learning with me?  It might be a habit, a hobby or even some revelation that has brought about personal renewal. 

The entire phenomenon fascinates me and I’d love to hear how people around the world have been formed by this shared experience!  If you don’t want to respond publicly - I’m happy for you to DM me on wherever you are seeing this post(instagram, facebook or my blog.)  Thanks friend!

Comments

Popular Posts