Hiatus

Just a note to let you know that while I may seem to be absent from this blog for the next couple of weeks, I am not gone forever...just on hiatus temporarily.

While I haven't stopped writing, I just need a week or so to focus on finishing up some writing for deadlines...trying to keep 2 blogs up to date is hampering my ability to get some more pressing stuff done. I may be able to post a few things I have been working on in the meantime, however I may not have a weekly posting up as I normally would. I promise I will be back as soon as I can meet my self-imposed deadline and finish my Book Proposal...hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

Until then, if you like you could go into the archives...I'd recommend this, this or this. If you've been with me since the beginning and don't like reruns...my sincere apologies. This just goes to show that Moms can't always keep all the plates spinning at full speed. Sooner or later, something's gotta drop. But rest assured, I will pick you back up...

See you soon. Really!

Comments

Angela said…
Woo hoo...not that you're not writing your blog but that you're writing your book proposal!

Popular Posts